Patient Services Coordinator
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our platform of success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and long-term results.
We are currently looking for a Patient Services Coordinator to support our Reston, VA team in their front desk administrative functions.
Working under the guidance of the Center Manager, you will:
* Perform patient check in/out procedures, to include entering demographic/insurance information into an EMR system, collecting any outstanding copays/balances
* Work with patients, insurance companies, and providers to maintain demographic information, obtain proper authorizations,
* Prepare charts for upcoming appointments and process medical records requests in an efficient manner.
We require the following:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
* Minimum of one (1) year of administrative medical office experience, preferably in a specialty practice.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, required.
* Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
* Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at
- Electronic Medical Record
- Medical Records
- Pain Management
- Regenerative Medicine