Position: Security Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract to Hire
MDI Group has an excellent opportunity is looking for Security Infrastructure Project Manager in Bellevue, WA. As a part of the Security Team, you will work with passionate individuals interested in improving this area within the company.
The Security Infrastructure Project Manager will be a key resource in the evolution of asset and vulnerability management tools and processes. This role will plan and manage the delivery of solutions for cloud migration initiatives across a range of environments. You will partner with teams across the organization including Service Management, Development, Product Management, Security, Compliance and leadership. They will deliver user and system workflows to capture relevant asset, compliance and controls/evidence data.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 8+ years of Project Management experience focused on security related projects in large enterprise environments
- Experience with implementation of of asset or vulnerability management solutions (and expert knowledge in these areas)
- Experience working with cloud security, governance tools and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with strategy/interaction with stakeholders to deliver thought leader messages into the organization
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations
A security industry certification is highly desirable including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+
Reach out to MDI Group today for more details about this role and coordinate an interview for this project. Contact:
MDI Group has been voted in the Top 2% of all IT Consulting and Hiring firms nationwide for 5 consecutive years. We offer a full suite of benefits that includes paid sick leave, affordable health insurance and 401K.
Ec Council Certified Security Analyst
Giac Security Essentials Certification
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Certified Information Security Manager