$60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Leader in the Beverage Industry
There is an opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant with a terrific company. Looking to advance your career? This position with strong compensation and excellent benefits could be the one for you. Staff Accountants looking to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity for ambitious and detail-oriented candidates. This Atlanta, Georgia area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Consider this role if you want to participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. This could be the ideal position for you, if you have a complex understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Survey and organize various financial data, reporting it in a useful and understandable manner
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- In-depth knowledge of reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Maintain intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Compose analyses for income statements and monthly balance sheets for management reporting
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Periodically maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Great attention to detail
- Mature organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume for consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
for more information.