To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boulder, CO
- Ross Minton
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Associate 2nd Shift
Aerotek • Boulder, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Aerotek is actively recruiting for Manufacturing Associates for a company in Boulder, CO. Qualified candidates will be reliable and able to work with little supervision. The Manufacturing Associate will work with the Manufacturing Manager & Senior Associate to execute production goals and needs. This person must be self-motivated, hard-working and available for a variable production shift.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Perform all duties under compliance of current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Utilize and ensure compliance with quality systems such as cleaning records, equipment logs, batch records, deviation reports, etc.
- Ensure that all lab rules and regulations are followed by all personnel entering or using the facility
- Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment according to SOPs
- Report any issues or equipment malfunctions to management
- Complete repetitive tasks over extended periods of time using fine motor skills while maintaining a high quality of output
- Document all activities accurately and thoroughly according to Good Documentation Practices
- Keep work areas clean and organized while multi-tasking on multiple processes
- Communicate: ideas/suggestions for and/or concerns with production processes to team leadership
- Assist with oversight of and communicate needs for raw material inventory to management
- Help maintain accurate inventory numbers
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area including safe sanitation and chemical handling
- Follow all required work safe practices including proper protective equipment
- Follow quality & pre-requisite programs related to designated area
- Follow OSHA Employee safety standards. Report any facility or employee related safety issues to management immediately
- Time management skills and comfort working in fast paced environment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors
- Participate in Company safety and production meetings
- Willingness to be cross-trained and moved to other areas when needed
- Must be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Experience measuring exact amounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must have a high sense of urgency and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that fluctuates in response to production demands
- Commitment to company values
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Commercial CGMP and/or manufacturing experience strongly preferred, food industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of (or willingness to learn) CGMP, HACCP, OSHA and other regulatory and safety requirements a plus
Please apply with two professional references and an updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.