Under general supervision, the Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location, speaking to and soliciting the public to attend a Vacation Ownership presentation. The OPC is responsible for pre-qualifying the prospective clients to ensure that they meet the established guidelines and providing them with the proper documentation to attend the presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Books qualified prospects for a Vacation Ownership presentation or alternate marketing options.
- Maintains the site minimum standard for production, bounce back sales, and budgeted volume per month.
- Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing pitch.
- Books and sells area activities to customers according to business needs, and as directed by manager.
- Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Remains current on all area attractions, events, and dining options.
- Knows home resort and all amenities offered to members, owners, and guests.
- Reports all negative customer experiences to management.
- Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted productionand budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
- Responsible for attending all staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
- Performs accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by manager.
- Responsible for completing all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience of training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not include licenses or certifications.
This position requires the ability to understand and follow both oral and written instruction as well as have knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follows office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and discounts.
Complex Problem Solving