Call Center Agent - Easton, PA
Earn up to $19.00 per hour!
Join Sequential Technologies / ISS and get a free iPhone SE or $555 after 75 days of starting!
About the Position
ISS has immediate openings for Call Center Agents at Sequential Technology International (STI) in Bethlehem, a leader in the Call Center industry. They are currently looking to bring on energetic and positive people to grow their customer support teams, who provide world-class customer service nationally!
The Call Center Agent opportunity is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with potential for advancement for the right candidate. Start work fast through our ISS Temp-to-Hire Fast-Track program, and you’ll be on your way to full-time employment in as little as 3 to 6 months. Additional earning potential, medical benefits, PTO, and tuition reimbursement are available once you covert to a full-time STI team member!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming calls while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by answering questions and responding to complaints.
- Contributing to team metrics by accomplishing individual goals.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer skills including MS office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Open availability Mon thru Sun 8a-10p is a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements.
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay of $16/hr PLUS incentives for working nights and weekends!
Monday-Friday 5pm - close. Additional 20% of base pay after completing required training period
Saturday and Sunday - Additional 20% of base pay after completing required training period.
- $555 or iPhone SE bonus after 75 days of employment until September 1, 2021.
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Positive work environment.
- Next Step U – Free online college classes
- Monthly incentives.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together—apply today!
Workplace safety is top of mind. Your health and safety always come first! Rigorous and regular cleanings including antiviral fogging and deep electrostatic cleanings are administered weekly. Face masks are required on site, social distancing measures are in place throughout the building and temperature scanning is mandatory whenever anyone enters the building.
Opportunity is everything.
At ISS, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
- Computer Literacy
- Drug Testing
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service