To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Engineer II (Post Market Surveillance)
Apex Systems • Irvine, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Global Medical Device Company in Irvine is seeking a Quality Engineer II to join their growing team. This will be a long term contract position paying up to $52/hr.
- Experience working in a medical device (cardiovascular, endovascular, or other critical care/surgical products), healthcare, or a related environment REQUIRED
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite and ability to operate general office machinery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving , critical thinking, and investigative skills
- Full knowledge of Medical Device Reporting regulations, and regulatory reporting regulations
- Good knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) as it relates to complaint filing
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering field with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience dealing with regulatory or quality assurance issues in the medical device or pharmaceuticals industries.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178