At Segal, we deliver trusted HR and benefits consulting advice that improves the lives of millions of North Americans each year. We are seeking a strategic marketer who knows their way around the professional services or employee benefits space.
The Director, Marketing is responsible for planning, managing and executing traditional and digital go-to-market and sales support campaigns. Your programs will help Segal achieve the growth and marketing goals for our key practice(s).
The Director, Marketing demonstrates strategic inbound and outbound marketing expertise and can move fluidly between demand gen and branding campaigns. The ability to think strategically and recognize excellent creative and exceptional writing is essential.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans, programs and integrated strategic initiatives that help drive business results
- Broaden external awareness of, and demand for, Segal26rsquo;s services among clients and prospects
- Determine the appropriate marketing mix for brand and demand generation campaigns using inbound and outbound channels including paid and organic search, email marketing, social media, content marketing, and event marketing/conferences
- Manage and assist with the hiring, training, and performance managing marketing staff and oversee their daily activities, as appropriate
- Collaborate with clients and leadership to establish project plans, annual budgets and reporting on performance outcomes
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry; identify and recommend best-practice concepts and approaches to enhance the Segal brand and revenue opportunities
- Remote working arrangements will be considered.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related Business discipline from an accredited university
- Experience in the professional services or HR and employee benefits industries strongly preferred
- 10+ years of functional experience in B2B (digital) marketing, business and market development
- 5+ years of experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement marketing strategies and programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing fundamentals, including developing plans and briefs, crafting value propositions and using metrics/analytics to drive decisions
- Experience with all facets of the marketing mix and creative development process
- Strong project management, influencing and written and verbal communications skills
- Awareness of the latest marketing technologies (MarTech) and their potential applications
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Segal:
We are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and demonstrate this through our recruitment, retention, employee nurturing and development programs. We get that maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Marketing Strategies