KDC is a network of best-in-class custom formulators and manufacturers of color cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath & body, fragrance, deodorant, home, health, industrial, and auto care products. KDC delivers high-touch innovation, operational excellence, and speed to market to well-known and emerging beauty, personal, and specialty companies from coast to coast. KDC has its head office in Longueuil, Québec. In addition, KDC has 10 operating facilities located throughout North America. Altogether, the company employs nearly 4,800 talented and dedicated employees in North America.
Essential Job FunctionsThe Warehouse Attendant IV stores materials utilizing powered Swing Mast (Turret) truck in a safe and timely manner, in accordance with all applicable SOPs and Work Instructions.Attendants will receive general guidance on a day to day basis regarding responsibilities from management.Specific duties include:
- Ability to Operate powered industrial Turret, Stand-Up, Sit-Down Forklift, and Pallet Jack equipment in accordance with established safety procedures and passes the written and operational test.
- Secure and maintain all necessary safety equipment and follow established safety procedures
- Inspects and Reports all powered equipment defects to management
- Safely and securely loads and unloads palletized material from trailers and locations.
- Ability to operate turret lift up to 24 feet utilizing safety harness as required
- Use handhelds to process SAP transactions as required
- Enters materials in SAP
- Accurately picks and stores materials into and from narrow isle racking.
- Verifies Inventory discrepancies and notifies management.
- Document handheld scanning problems to management
- Process paperwork according to procedures
- Accurately locates and documents materials to warehouse locations and staging areas.
- Keeps warehouse areas clean and orderly at all times
- Complete assigned work in a timely fashion
- Verifies materials and quantities for their assigned areas.
- Perform housekeeping duties on a continuous basis
- Assist in the orientation of new employees
- All work is performed in a manner with the TTL Quality System and FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations
- Perform other warehouse duties as assignedKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good math and logic skills.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently
- Capable of repeated lifting of items up to 50 pounds
- Understanding / following written and verbal instructions and writinglegibly
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate/GED.
- 2 years verifiable Stand-Up forklift experience or(3 years Sit Down forklift operation and The ability to complete the 16 hours of direct supervised Turret training and 80 hours On-The-Job Training, at Attendant III rate).
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Lynchburg, 1000 Robins Rd, Lynchburg, Virginia, United States of America