Being a Memory Care Club Associate allows you to work very closing with our Assisted Living residents that are showing signs of Alzheimer's. You, along with our Coordinator and Manager, will deliver a memory support program to try and slow down the disease. If you are looking to make a difference and have a genuine impact on someone's life, this is the role for you! You will work closely with our support staff to promote our residents' quality of life, dignity, and independence.
We're Proud to Offer our Coworkers:
* Above standard industry wages, with the opportunity to earn more based on experience
* PayActiv On-Demand Pay - Work today, get paid tomorrow
* Performance-based bonuses for attendance, feedback, and more through our "Engage" coworker centered bonus program
* Career Path growth opportunities - learn and earn additional bonuses from $750 - $2,000 (position specific)
* Double time holiday pay (including YOUR birthday)
* Generous paid time off with PTO rollover - unused days carry over to the next year
* Highmark Blue Shield Healthcare Benefits, Highmark Vision and United Concordia Dental
* 401 (k) with company match
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Wellness reimbursement incentives
Ask your Employment Specialist during your interview for details on any of our coworker centered benefits and incentives.
Memory Care Club Associate Responsibilities:
* Invite and encourage residents to attend memory support meetings and activities.
* Plan and facilitate a daily morning meeting for memory care residents.
* Lead stimulating cognitive exercise.
* Maintain required documentation of resident participation in programs.
Memory Care Club Associate Requirements:
* Prior experience in retirement living preferred, but not required.
* High School diploma or GED
* Valid Driver's license
* Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
* Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:?We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.