Do you have an eye for design? Looking for a challenging and fast paced role? Do you love to help people and be part of an awesome team?!
This job is a great fit for high energy professionals who love variety and multitasking. The perfect candidates are those who get excited about helping families and creating an extraordinary customer experience.
A Day in the Life:
- Arrive and office from our beautifully arranged and state of the art showrooms
- Consult with clients from all over the world as they relocate to your city
- Work with many Fortune 1000 companies
- Develop and hone your skills with our continuous expert managers and trainers who are on your side
- Work with a fulfillment team who is top notch and cares about our clients as much as you do
You’re a Top Contender if You Have:
- Consulting, customer service, and/or sales experience (inside or outside)
- Proficient computer skills
- Multitask well and are adaptable to change in a fast paced role
- Have experience engaging successfully with many types of clients
- Have staging or design experience (not required, but a plus)
- Multi-Housing Experience (not required, but a plus)
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.