ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Charlotte, NC / Dallas, TX for a contract Software Developer (BPM-Appian) to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Position: Software Developer (BPM-Appian)
Duration: 12 Months W2 Contract
Locations: Charlotte, NC / Dallas, TX
Client: BANK - Direct Client
- Serves as developer for GT&O agile team.
- Develop bank internal web applications using latest technologies.
- Designs and implement software-based solutions based on business requirements.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Performs final quality checks/testing of other developer's code in the remediation of break/fix items.
- Evaluates new software development tools to improve development to market for toolset enhancements.
- Applies systems analysis and design techniques to design, develop, test, implement and debug client specific proprietary computer systems and client/server/Web applications using standard programming/scripting languages and testing tools, and databases and servers.
- Works under minimal supervision.
6-8 years of Software Delivery and Development.
3+ years of Appian development experience; x and above preferred.
- Solid understanding of BPM based platforms.
- Understanding of Authentication and Authorization
- Experience in coding/configuration of SAIL, Process Model, Expression, Groups and Roles, Web API, Integration etc.
- Ability to analyze and debug complex SAIL/expression scripts.
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodology and participate in grooming sessions and be able to work with business partners to build and finalize delivery requirements.
- Relational databases management systems, data modeling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL). MS SQL preferred.
- Hands on experience on logging & Monitoring tools like Splunk, SiteMinder and App Dynamics.
- Knowledge on consuming and exposing APPIAN Smart services.
- Experience creating and consuming custom Plugins.
- Experience in building frameworks. (Reference Apps/Plugins/Servlets using Appian API)
- Experience with Ping Access or SSO is plus.
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications.
- Agile and SCRUM experience
- Appian BPM Certification. Preferred L2
- Sound Knowledge of Appian Architecture (Software and System Requirements, Appian Labs)
- Strong problem solving and design skills. Quick learner and self-starter.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience HTML/CSS.
- Experience with JIRA.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Benefits? Yes, you can enrol in our corporate discount benefits package
Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to
About Experis [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Developer (BPM - Appian)
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Http Server