PRN LICENSED THERAPISTS
(Adult and Adolescent)
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As an Outpatient Therapist, you are responsible for clinical treatment for patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and substance abuse issues as an outpatient. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for outpatients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Child and Adolescent PHP/IOP Therapist:
Westpark Springs offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for children and adolescents, ages 8 through 17. Changes- Westpark Springs is a therapeutic focused program offered as a day program, some of the services we offer include Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups, family and group therapy, and medication management. We are seeking a master level therapist with child and adolescent experience to join our team.
Adult Outpatient PHP/IOP Therapist:
The Outpatient Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). Changes - Westpark Springs is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. We offer supervised, medication management, on-site therapy along with Solution-Focused Therapy and Mindfulness Training to our patients.
We are seeking a licensed LMSW or LPC-A to join our team!
Must be willing to work PRN days and weekend days (no evening shift)
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues. Ensures accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure required.
- State Licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
- Clinical Works
- Social Work
- Substance Abuse
- Team Working
- Medication Administration