To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berkeley, IL
- Gabhriel Bell
- Phone: 6306453276
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Support
Aerotek • Berkeley, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Interview date: 4/29
Start date: 5/6
70% Inside Sales/Order Management
- For the inside sales part of this job the employee will learn the technical aspects of temperature sensors.
- Be at a desk with computer and phone handling quotes, customer service questions, communicating with our factory on existing orders.
- Requires minimal time on feet walking between desk of other employees to drop off orders/paperwork.
- The shipping and order filling part of this job requires the following,
- Filling orders for parts that are in stock or have been received from our factory via UPS.
- Walking on concrete floor, up to 30 minutes a day and standing on carpeted concrete floor for 10-60 minutes a day
- Boxing parts in shipping room with carpeted concrete floor, on shipping table (35.5" high), then moving box to cart(36" high) 3 feet away.
- The weight of these boxes will be between 1 and 30 lbs and an estimated average would be 4 pounds.
10% Going to client meetings
Spooling cable to be shipped out.
This requires handling spools that are 2Lbs to 80lbs. For the heavier spools, over 30 lbs they are stored on the ground and can be rolled to the spooling machine. Then placed on the lowest position of the spool holder. Once the axel is in position the spool will only need to lifted about 3 inches, just enough to get the other end of the axel in place.
Once the spooling is done the cable to be shipped out is on a smaller spool weighing 1 to 33 lbs. with an estimated average of less than 10 lbs.
This also requires standing on concrete floor for an estimated time of 10-30 minutes a day. Then taking the spool to the shipping room and is then handled the same as the parts in section 2.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.