Back End Engineer
Brooksource is working with a Fortune 500 financial services client to find an experienced Java Engineer who is looking to build the next generation of digital tools for their clients.
The individuals on this team will be placed on high visibility projects surrounding the businesses' core functions and on a platform that is relied on heavily by the field sales team.
The role requires an agile engineering mindset, patience and persistence to solve complex problems, ability to get things done quickly but thoughtfully, and strong engineering skills.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support client facing web applications and services.
- Java expertise
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to tackle cross-team projects.
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates.
- Team player: brings out the best in fellow engineers and plays well with product owners and designers.
- 0 - 2 years of development experience
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, matching 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Commitment to Innovation
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Java (Programming Language)
Agile Software Development