To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey Park, CA 91755
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Modis • Monterey Park, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Role will act as the primary/lead Talent Sourcer to a particular business unit and act a backup Talent Advisor for a business
unit. Sourcer will possess a high level of BU intelligence, market understanding, advanced sourcing skills of passive
candidates and be able screen candidates for below director segment. Contributes to execution of Hiring Plan through
sourcing. Participates in hiring plan and strategy meetings with HRBP/business leaders. Primary goal is to source
candidates and build ongoing pipeline through variety of online and other channels.
• Manage the sourcing process in the identification, assessment and nurturing of external and internal talent using creative,
proactive, cutting edge recruitment methods including Boolean searches. MARS or AIRS certification preferred.
• Develop relationships and elicit clear requirements for positions within a set of dedicated business units/Talent
Acquisition functional areas.
• Fully understand job requirements/needs for open positions; fully understands the Talent Acquisition Department/group/
unit operations in which the position is being filled and counsels hiring managers and others on hiring procedures.
• Develops a sourcing strategy, including appropriate media and advertising, for each assigned open position.
• Sources or directs sourcing efforts to develop a pool of qualified applicants/candidates for each assigned open position.
• Screens candidates and applicants.
• Ensures all appropriate documentation is maintained in employee file through hiring process.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations regarding hiring and initial employment.
• Executes a sourcing strategy through colleges, trade schools, community agencies, professional groups and
organizations and other recruiting sources to ensure staffing goals and priorities are being met. Is active in local staffing/
recruiting professional networks and develops and maintains relationships with representatives from other companies.
• Maintains and gains knowledge and expertise in staffing/recruiting best practices, wage and salary laws, employee
benefits, and general human resources practices.
• Maintains information and provides reports as required that identify key staffing/recruiting metrics. Works collaboratively
with other areas of HR to ensure that broad HR policies and practices are in alignment with Blue Shield of California
mission and objectives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree and/or five years combination of education and experience.
• Extensive experience in sourcing for variety of talent including but not limited to: Project Managers, Program Managers,
Auditors, Actuaries, Registered Nurses, Business Analysts, Sales Executives and similar roles.
• Networked with mid to high level management in the healthcare industry is highly preferred.
• Expert experience with conducting resume and telephone screens for hard to fill positions is required.
• Demonstrated experience developing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of
candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing.
• Experience with direct sourcing and cold calling candidates to identify lists of potential prospects to leverage for current
and future positions.
• Previous experience generating and presenting candidate pipelines and profiles to managers and experienced team
• Experience leveraging both candidate and employee referrals for current and future positions.
• Expert skill in using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques
such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and
job boards is required.
• Strong understanding of applicant tracking systems, related software applications (Microsoft Office) and ability to
navigate effectively through the internet.
• Expert task management, resource management and interpersonal skills to support time-critical staffing needs.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
• Must possess strong initiative and interpersonal skills and be results-oriented. Must have the drive to win.
• Works with a high sense of urgency, ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still
deliver on deadlines.
• Works well with ambiguity.
• The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner.