Sr. Administrative Assistant
Description/Comment:The Sr. Administrator provides administrative support to the Division Executive Directors, Directors and Managers. The Administrator reports directly to the ED and serves as a shared resource to the ITS Leadership Team and staff. This individual is responsible for the support and administration of the Division's day-to-day administrative activities including providing direct assistance in the coordination of projects, work products, presentations and reports, as necessary. The ideal candidate is customer service-oriented and proactive. Candidates should provide specific examples of when they were proactive. The ideal candidate will provide examples of when they took the initiative and implemented solutions to recurring problems.
• Serves as administrative support in the coordination of internal and external meetings, oversees travel, schedules and keeps record of external training as needed for the division.
• Provides administrative support for IT Project and Project Management Office.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings as needed for projects including quarterly ITS director reviews.
• Perform data maintenance in support of the Microsoft Project Management Server tool at the direction of the ITS Division Portfolio Manager.
• Assist with Financial management (Purchase Requests, etc.) for projects as needed for both the ITS and Operations divisions.
• Financial Administrative support for ITS division, supplies and management of expenses for the quarterly ITC meetings.
• Responsible for the preparation, coordination and issuance of ITS correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Prepares content with the assistance of Division Managers and Senior Staff.
• Maintains, cultivates, and coordinates internal and external relationships. Corresponds and communicates with members, members of the Executive Team, Management Team and ITS Division Staff.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Compose letters, memos, charts, meeting minutes and other material of more complex nature as directed.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use of automated tools including meeting room manager (Conference Room Reservation System), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and SAP.
• Conserve managers' and staff's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain managers' and staff's appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings/conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Assist with division meeting logistics such as schedule, agenda, logistics, and materials.
• Produce, distribute, and publish on website agendas and minutes for stakeholder committee meetings as needed.
• Provides customer service by responding to direct inquiries.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare various documents, such as SAP Purchase Requisitions according to established company procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Proven experience building respect over time by providing timely and effective customer support
• Ability to produce high-quality work products with great attention to detail in a corporate environment
• Experience using concise, effective verbal and written communications skills with management
• Self-starter, willing to ask questions when needed for complex issues
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Experience with SAP
• Experience in coordinating and planning large events
• Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server
Taking Meeting Minutes