Under the general direction of the Software Development Manager; a Technical Writer / QA analyst is focused on the documentation and quality aspects of new software and existing software systems.
What will you be doing?
The position requires the ability to consistently deliver projects on agreed time lines, budgets, and quality expectations. Responsibilities include:
- Communicate changes and progress
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
As QA Analyst
- Responsible for the testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of software applications and services.
- Responsible for the testing, and troubleshooting hardware with software applications and software tools.
- Duties include developing and executing test plans, performing user acceptance testing of applications on multiple mobile devices and OS platforms, and interacting with business product owners and engineering to clarify requirements and ensure on-time quality product releases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Design, develop, execute automation scripts
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Find, record, track bugs and carry out regression testing after resolution
As technical writer
- Write clear, concise, and human documentation for customer and dealer community.
- Work directly with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to help document (and define) new developer products and features.
- Contribute to internal documentation initiatives.
What are the requirements?
- 5 or more year's of experience in QA work
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, processes
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools
- Required experience in -SQL, C# or VB Coded UI Test, Visual Studio IDE
- Any additional experience in point of sale systems, or automation testing is preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, proven ability in finding the problems.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
- Experience with the following tools/technologies: working with application created with technologies like Web Services, Asp.net applications, Angular, Python.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional