To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative
EVO Payments, Inc. • Tampa, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are excited to welcome exceptional Customer Support Representatives to our growing team.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Customer Support Representatives provide new and existing clients with outstanding service and support on all aspects of their payment processing needs, while also assisting the Customer Support Managers with high level tasks.
Schedule: Our call center is open from 8am - 9pm, although shifts vary, you must be available to work until 9pm if assigned that shift & one Saturday every 2-3 months
Benefits: We have excellent benefits that start on the 1st of every month & a wonderful culture!
What are some of the top requirements for this role?
- Have good computer skills, especially Excel
- Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Be detail oriented & analytical
- Be independent & self-motivated
- Be outgoing & energetic
- Bilingual skills a plus
What are the next steps?
- Brief phone Interview with hiring team
- Online Excel assessment & behavioral assessment
- Short on-site custom computer assessment with brief writing sample and face to face interview
- A background check and drug screen are required at the post offer stage
What will you be doing?
- Provide outstanding customer service by handling inbound calls
- Provide assistance as part of the sales process
- Resolve both financial and technical issues encountered by clients
- Participate in the overall process to review any suspect transactions to protect clients
- Research new methods of payment or systems to fit merchants’ needs
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Bilingual skills a plus
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Must have solid Excel skills – will be tested
- Demonstrated problem solving skills (1-2 years of experience preferred)
- Credit Card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows based programs required
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proper grammar and verbal communication
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one priority to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.