To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Meredith Coomes
- Phone: 6159883747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Aerotek's client is looking for a Civil Engineer:
- Have a working knowledge of engineering practices, principles, and awareness of applicable regulations and codes.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while being flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to review municipal ordinances to perform zoning analyses and prepare written summaries.
- Perform due diligence on properties including site visits, review of available mapping, review of agency regulations, verbal discussions with municipalities and various agencies, and coordination with utility companies.
- Assist the project managers/project engineers with the design of land development projects which could include zoning reviews, grading, earthwork analysis, stormwater management designs, and roadway and utility profiles.
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Prepare cost estimates based on design drawings.
- Preparation of written correspondence with outside agencies, contractors, clients, etc. Also includes preparation of technical reports including Site Investigation Reports, Drainage Reports, and other reports required during the approval process.
Qualified candidates please contact Meredith at 615-988-3747.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.