To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wildwood, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Harbor Retirement Associates • Wildwood, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Schedules, organizes and conducst tours with prospective residents of senior providers for assisted living and memory care
- Meets all expectations of meaningful contacts, leases and occupancy
- Responds and follows up with all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately
- Maintains a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care
- Maintains a working knowledge of all software programs
- Manages move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue
- Treats each inquiry with value
- Meets all expectations of occupancy and budget
- Keeps Sales Director and or Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily
- Maintains Hot Board and census board
- Assists in development and execution of community events
- Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel
- Keeps informed of all trends, developments, concepts and techniques in his/her field that affect product
- Understands the need of the senior and the aging process
- Maintains and work an active, meaningful waitlist
•Leads by example exhibiting the CORE Values through servant leadership
•Encourages teamwork and promotes company philosophy
•Attends required community meetings and participates Life Enrichment activities when able
•Completes all required courses in adherence with HRA University
•Is prompt and able to perform the required duties of the position on a regular, predictable basis
•Becomes familiar and understands how to report a missing person using the Safe Return program or equivalent
•Becomes familiar and understands the steps for fire evacuation
•All associates are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all community residents
•Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university. Or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience.
•Previous sales/admission experience in senior living
•Strong communication skills
•Understand, comply with and promote all rules and regulations regarding resident’s rights
•Promote positive relationships with residents, visitors, and community staff, to include presenting and professional appearance