Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Full Time
We’re hiring technical Machine Learning Developers to collaborate with our Data Scientists to deliver ground-breaking solutions for customers. We are looking for builders to support our efforts in the Enterprise, SMB, and start-up communities. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in the following fields: Enterprise Application Development w/ serverless technologies, build and integrate ML (Machine Learning) and DL (Deep Learning) models into applications. A familiarity with cloud solutions (Must have AWS) and DevOps is a must. This candidate will need a strong background in machine learning, and will work with a team of data scientists to build end to end solutions. And, of course, the candidate MUST be willing to learn new technologies. A commitment to team work, hustle, and communication skills are important in this role. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance ML / AI solutions requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
• BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field
• 5+ years Application Development experience required with cloud technologies
. At least 5 years’ experience in building large-scale machine learning and AI solutions at scale.
• 3+ years of Architecture experience: data pipelines, distributed computing engines
• 5+ years of Software Development Experience: scripting languages (Python, R), database languages (SQL, PL/SQL, PG-PL/SQL), version control (GitHub, Bitbucket, AWS Code Commit, data structures, algorithms)
• 3+ years of Machine Learning Experience: ML frameworks, ML algorithms (understanding of classification, regression, clustering, embedding, NLP, and computer vision)
• 5+ years of Machine Learning Experience: ML algorithms, experience with training models, hyperparameter tuning, distributed model training, hosting and deployment of models, ML pipelines (able to whiteboard common components if ML pipelines)
• 5+ years of Data Science experience: Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, SciKit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch/MXNet
• 5+ years of Machine Learning experience: supervised learning (regression), supervised learning (classification)
Experience in deploying machine learning models into a productive environment (e.g. through the use of Docker)
• Knowledge of SparkML
• Experience using ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
Experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, & EMR
This is a great opportunity and if you have any interest in hearing more of the details please contact on and/or
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- provided by Dice
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3
- Apache Spark
- Artificial Intelligence