To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott, AZ 86301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Truck Driver - Transport Driver CDL - Construction
Centuri Construction Group, Inc. • Prescott, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the leader in underground pipeline construction and get yourself a solid career with solid pay! Take your first step on a clear path to career advancement.
NPL Truck Drivers (Commercial Drivers License class A, CDL A) support construction operations by loading, transporting, and unloading equipment, supplies, and earthen materials. Duties involve physically demanding construction general labor while operating specialized trucks and earth movers. Drivers move earth, equipment, tools and materials safely into place.
- Join the Largest Natural Gas Distribution Contractor in the United States
- Weekly Payroll
- Paid, on-the-job training: natural gas distribution, utility excavation, safety
- Employee Assistance program benefit
- Health Insurance Plan benefit
- Retirement Plan benefit
- Operate a variety of vehicles once certified
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Haul Material to and from jobsites
- Daily pre-shift vehicle and equipment inspections; maintain daily log
- Perform regular maintenance/cleaning on assigned vehicles and equipment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors
Education, Skills, Experience Needed
- Valid Commercial Drivers License Class A (CDL A) with tanker endorsement
- Skill to operate equipment in close proximity to workers and underground utilities
- Knowledge of DOT regulations pertaining to commercial vehicles
- Desire to learn and commitment to working safely
- The ability to fix or resolve minor maintenance issues
- Work sites are outdoors in potentially extreme weather conditions
- All worksite safety instructions are written and spoken in English; must be fluent in English
- Work includes prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching and feeling; crouching and crawling
- Work is performed within the “red zone” of heavy equipment
- Working safely requires quick/accurate hand-eye coordination
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Provide valid US work authorization documents for E-Verify
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and no DUIs within a two year rolling period
- Pre-employment medical fit-for-duty test; hold/obtain DOT medical card
- Work with a heightened awareness within the “red zone” of heavy equipment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and stay late when necessary
- Join and maintain Union membership
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Centuri and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Centuri will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.
Nearest Major Market: Prescott