OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves building customer relationships? Have you ever wanted to get into an IT field? Then this may be the role for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. If you're looking for work located near the Portsmouth, New Hampshire area, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- Deep understanding of numeric data entry
- Internal communications experience highly desired
- Customer service experience desired
- Information technology experience is a bonus – they will train you though!
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Strong communication and social skills
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.