We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
The Global Procurement- Center of Excellence (COE) is a high visibility team within Edgewell’ s Global Procurement department with a purpose of building a truly world class Procurement function, supported by best-in-class Processes, Tools, Systems, and Training. The COE is responsible for developing “Best in Class” processes and procedures in conjunction with Procurement Leadership and other support functions (e.g. IT, Finance). Focus areas include but are not limited to Data & Spend Analytics, Category Management, Supplier Relationship & Risk Management, Fundamentals of Procurement, and Procurement Systems.
The Analyst- Global Procurement COE will work on the Global Procurement COE team focusing on Systems and Analytics. This position is expected to manage all tools, systems, and data used within Procurement as well as perform moderate to complex analyses of various forms of data. Additionally, the position will support and interact with internal and external colleagues spanning multiple geographies and work cultures.
- Identify opportunities to improve business/financial processes through Systems and Data Analytics. Provides central support model to Global Procurement community
- Administer Procurement tools including training colleagues on use, troubleshooting, providing guidance, coordinating updates, and assisting in the implementation of new tools
- Assist in developing business cases and preparing specifications for new systems and technologies to support a Global Procurement organization
- Build and manage dashboards using various data sources to help Global Procurement colleagues manage their respective categories
- Support and maintain regular reporting needs of Procurement and other support functions
- Coordinate, create, and deliver periodic presentations based on analysis with category managers and Procurement Leadership
- Perform adhoc requests for reports and analysis with equal emphasis placed on the ability to gather, identify, analyze, and quantify opportunities
- Performs periodic audits and generates reports to help ensure highest levels of data integrity
- Assist with the creation of new processes and procedures. Work within a team environment to achieve established common goals and deadlines
- Maintain/develop good working relationships with all internal and external colleagues
- Be proactive with consideration to continuous improvement in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions, information and knowledge management.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. / B.A. degree in Business, technical field, or other related degree programs
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (systems administrator, data analytics, data management, business systems/operations)
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to function with minimal supervision
- Strong financial and statistical analysis skills
- Strong Excel and database manipulation skills with the ability to create moderate to complex formulas
- Champions best practice processes, tools, and commitment to provide quality procurement products / customer service
- Data Mining & Data Analysis– Business Data Models, Microsoft Access and Power BI, SAP & Business Warehouse reporting, Excel (Expert-Level) & External Data Sources
- Analytical Curiosity – Comfortable with and enjoys working in detailed data; logical, creative, puzzle-solving mentality
- Critical Thinking – Ability to explore & evaluate broad potential solution sets and provide objective data-driven recommendations
- Continuous Improvement Mentality
- Collaboration – Ability to identify stakeholders and create win-win situations with other functions; ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional stakeholders and team members
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to travel periodically (less than 20%)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of SAP/BW & Ariba Spend applications and dashboarding applications and approaches
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant technology systems including ERP, e-Procurement, Spend Analysis, and Contract Management
- Experience developing and/or working with cost models
- Project Management – Scoping, Resource Planning, Leadership, & Execution
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.