To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technology Support Analyst
Vantiv • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
As Vantiv grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Vantiv will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Vantiv is dedicated to tech.
Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst role works to resolve various inbound Client requests in a Software as a Services (SaaS) environment with a focus on application support for payment card processing and tokenization integration with Paymetric services. Responsibilities include analyzing inbound requests, troubleshooting various authorization, settlement and tokenization problems, diagnosing various connectivity problems and providing guidance to Clients on the use of the Paymetric SaaS interface.
- Perform timely analysis, qualification and resolution to incoming support requests
- Rigorously search for resolution to open tickets using all applicable internal and external resources
- Participate in a 24/7 On-Call rotation procedure
- Create, update and edit technical knowledgebase articles and other product related documentation and user guides
- Learn XiPay, XiSecure, XiIntercept and all related company services to an expert level
- Learn the processing and technical aspects of the payment processing industry to an expert level
- Assist with a variety of internal projects aimed at improving the Payment Solution experience of company clients and/or improving the efficiency of the team
Requirements - Functional
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing Business/Technical Analyst role
- Strong Functional knowledge of Enterprise Application Support
- Need a hands-on oriented individual with the highest priority to customer service
- Knowledge of network/communication troubleshooting concepts or tools required
- Must be a critical thinker with an aptitude for working through ambiguous technical problems
- Strong organizational skills and must display great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, deal with shifting priorities
Requirements - Technical
- Intermediate to Expert Competency in MS Office, Sharepoint and related productivity tools
- Intermediate to Expert Competency in the use of various collaborative technologies and ticket management systems (Salesforce, Footprints, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science /MIS or equivalent work experience
- Payment Card industry experience preferred
- Salesforce, Footprints, GoToMeeting, SharePoint experience
- General Networking and IT support experience
- Ability to work remotely when needed