To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cockeysville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Cockeysville, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair is looking for a sales and finance savvy Data Analyst to join who will focus on creating Customer and Sales Analytics as a member of the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) team. The Data Analyst will need to have the drive and hands on approach in order to assist in the continuous improvement and expansion of our company wide CRM platform. Additionally, you'll assist in the development of sales and customer analytics to enable Sinclair to create predictive and prescriptive tools for our sales force, improving both sales and the servicing of our customers needs.
- Support the office of the CRO in developing analytics about current and potential customers in the sales pipeline to achieve an increase in revenue levels
- Contribute to the expansion of Sinclair's 1st party customer data and integrate with 3rd party data
- Leverage business and financial experience to evaluate current performance levels as well as potential improvements
- Work on developing analytics to match linear inventory to consumer brands to increase sales opportunities
- Track and report on potential and executed cost savings
- All other duties as assigned or directed
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Finance, Business, or Data Analytics
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required
- Broadcast Sales experience a plus
- Basic understanding of CRM system, customer analytics, and data governance
- Knowledge and experience with third party data systems and how to incorporate and use that date to enrich analytics
- Experience in evaluating sales trends
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team at all levels of an organization to obtain knowledge that facilitates resolution
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!