To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cockeysville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. • Cockeysville, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair is looking for a savvy Business Analyst focusing on creating world class Customer Analytics and Intel as part of our Advanced Revenue Team. The Business Analyst will need to have the drive and hands on approach in order to make improvements of the core software, our CRM, and integrations with third party data. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of strategic evolution and continuous improvement of the BASE CRM system, as well as the provision of solutions that help the field sell.
- Support the Advanced Revenue Team team in developing analytics about current and potential customers in the sales pipeline to achieve an increase in revenue levels
- Contribute to the expansion of SBG’s Content data assets to increase sales opportunities
- Contribute to the expansion of SBG’s 1st party customer data
- Work on developing analytics to match linear inventory to consumer brands to increase sales opportunities
- Provide program and system expertise in support of the program and project leadership
- Identify, track, and report on potential and executed cost savings
- All other duties as assigned or directed
- 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required
- Basic understanding of CRM system, customer analytics, and data governance
- Knowledge and experience with third party data systems and how to incorporate and use that date to enrich analytics
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team at all levels of an organization to obtain knowledge that facilitates resolution
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!