To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Romeoville, IL 61373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Full-Time and Part-Time Openings!
Securitas USA • Romeoville, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FULL-TIME SECURITY PATROL OPENINGS
Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you proudly secure your future. Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
Full-time and Part-time postions
Interested in our employment opportunities? Give our office a call at 815-600-7520
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through their specified admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!