Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Las Vegas, NV you will have the flexibility to telecommute*, as well as work in the office as you take on some tough challenges. If you are located outside of Las Vegas, NV you will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S.
- Create and maintains documentation, focus for daily activities of interface error edits
- Serve as primary CAS and IT resource for medium to large size projects. Work with project teams for project development, QA oversight/testing, and implementation
- Work with business segments to better define project requirements for development, testing, implementation and to provide ongoing client support
- Monitors CAS Email box and Tickets; assesses EMR requests, Adhoc or standard requests, logging tickets to provide solutions, thorough ticket documentation, plus cross-training and SOP documentation
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with developers, vendors and business resources to include internal and external resources
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Provides and shares explanations and information to others on issues
- Coaches, provide feedback, guide others and act as a resource for others with less experience
- Project work and rotational on-call support required which includes nights and weekends
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of application support experience
- Experience providing IT resources for small to medium projects
- Experience defining project requirements for development and implementation
- Experience partnering with project team to include developers, vendors and the implementation team
- Experience with Allscripts TouchWorks and Electronics Medical Record System
- The ability to drive to local clinics in the Las Vegas, NV area. (Work schedule is Hybrid, Onsite, Travel to Clinics and Telecommute)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Undergraduate degree
- UnitedHealth Group or subsidiary work experience
- Experience documenting workflows and processes
- Experience with Error Management with Interfaced Applications
- Experience supporting: Nuance Dragon, Allscripts APM , Network Medical or Dragon Medical One
- Experience working with Common Interface Engine Systems
- Basic skill-set in MS Visio
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.