RN Charge Nurse
Full Time Days & Evenings
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Wildwood Healthcare Center is currently seeking RNs to fill the position of RN Charge Nurse. Long Term Care experience preferred, but new RN graduates will be considered.
The ideal candidate for the RN Charge Nurse position will be a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Wildwood, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment preferred, but will consider new RN graduates.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Long Term Care
Registered Nurse Certified