Reception & Course Captain
Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game, while also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool environment. The Puttshack experience is really about having fun - and doing something fun - together.
Puttshack is looking to attract a diverse team of fun hospitality associates who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience. The Reception & Course Captain position is responsible for greeting guests with a wide-open welcome, guiding the guest safely into and throughout the venue, checking in reservations, seating guests within the venue to dine, and guiding the guest through the fun and excitement of the Puttshack experience. You are the one to get Guests excited about playing. In addition, you will be responsible for explaining the rules of the game and getting them all pumped up for their tremendous experience. You will interact and assist guests with any issues that may arise quickly with a smile to ensure they continue their amazing experience.
The combination of our fun atmosphere, entertainment, and delicious food makes us the only tech-forward mini golf game powered by patented Trackaball technology. An innovative, globally-inspired dining experience takes our guests on a culinary journey of flavor equally matched by a complete bar to create a mixologist-obsessed beverage line-up made from the finest ingredients. Come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day.
- Maintain a pace sufficient to keep up with different levels of guest visits.
- Assist with general cleanliness of the reception, cloakroom, and guest services area.
- Assist guests with checking in their belongings to the cloakroom.
- Assist guests with gameplay on the course.
- Guide guests to seating areas and deliver menus.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
- Get along with others and be a team player.
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures, and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Associate Handbook.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and upbeat attitude seeking out interaction with guests
- Safely and effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all venue areas, which may include stairs, uneven or slick surfaces.
- Ability to move and lift up to 10 pounds, frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment.
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels.
What's in it for you:
- Paid PTO
- Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- Free Mini Golf
- Paid Parental Leave
At the intersection of entertainment and hospitality, Puttshack is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and create a respectful, equitable, and inclusive environment for our Associates, Guests, and Vendors.
- Greet Guests
- Team Working