Director of New Business Development
Guest Services, Inc., the premier hospitality management company in the United States, is seeking an experienced hands-on Director of Business Development to capture business, respond to RFPs, lead the Business Development team, and take accountability for new business results.
Highly-incentivized compensation package, $100K-$150K base plus commission
The Director of Business Development must have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record in developing growth strategies; researching business opportunities; increasing and maintaining client base, including cold-calling prospects; creating winning proposals; and negotiating and reviewing contracts. The ideal candidate will have had business development success with both the private and federal government sectors.
Is this you? If so, please apply!
- Possess a high energy, results-oriented attitude that will thrive in a performance-based compensation program.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills, and the ability to gain support and establish working relationships with peers, managers, and staff.
- Strong follow-up skills and solid relationship management skills.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical, strategic, presentation, written, interpersonal and reasoning skills as well as the ability to create and communicate complex business models/innovative solutions.
- Entrepreneurial attitude in building a base of business.
- The ability to analyze customer needs and craft services and solutions to meet these needs.
- Knowledge of and experience with developing and negotiating professional services contract.
- The ability to act in a consultative role to educate customers on the value proposition of Guest Services Inc. service offerings.
- Excellent working knowledge of private and federal organizational structures, buying influences and processes.
- Ability to develop a business strategy and successfully implement an account plan.
- Understand sales and marketing, brand standards, along with applicable regulations, and their potential impact on the business.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in selling services, not products, with a demonstrated track record of selling to the private and government sectors, preferably in the hospitality and contract dining industry or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications including CRM software.
Prior experience in inspiring and supervising other Business Development Managers is preferred.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.