To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison Heights, MI 48071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WOW! Internet Phone Cable • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the staging, refurbishing, shipping, receiving, inventory tracking and issuing of new and returned peripheral equipment and packaging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Completes the staging of digital and analog converter boxes and modems for daily distribution and inventory supply
- Distributes converter boxes, modems remote controls, VCR commanders and other equipment to technicians
- Refurbishes converter boxes, modems, remote controls, VCR commanders and power cords
- Maintains inventory tracking of converter boxes, modems and other equipment, monitor minimum levels.
- Checks incoming and outgoing shipments for accuracy
- Assembles self-start kits
- Sets up UPS shipping and labeling of self-start kits, remote request orders and escalated equipment orders
- Sets up UPS shipping and labeling of un-returned equipment boxes to former customers
- Prepares/assembles weekly peripheral equipment supply for secondary locations(s)
- Operates a forklift as required
- Assists with partial and full physical inventories
- Assists in the documentation and monitoring of the Vehicle Fleet Safety and Maintenance Program
- Transports equipment to or from other company locations and picks up and/or delivers to or from vendors as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED preferred. 1-2 years light industrial or material control experience preferred.
Basic computer skills including e-mail required, MSOffice skills are preferred. Individual must be able to learn specific program requirements for inventory and database maintenance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is:
- regularly required to talk and hear
- frequently required to sit, bend at the knees and waist, and work walking or standing up to 50% of the time
- required to use hands to type, handle objects, boxes, equipment, tools and paperwork
- required to raise his/her arms overhead to work, reach, and carry
- required to use close vision, peripheral vision, focus and see colors as required to read equipment and material labels, color-coded inventory, computer terminal screens, etc.
- required to have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that meets the standards of the insurance carrier.
- Must be able to meet the physical limit requirements of personal protective equipment, aerial lift equipment, ladders and/or gaffs that may be used in this position.
- occasionally required to climb
- occasionally required to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs and ladders up to 75 lbs
- occasionally required to drive a forklift
The employee generally works in warehouse and indoor office environments but occasionally works out of doors, in all types of weather and on uneven terrain. Overtime may be required.