To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard Supervisor
Securitas USA • Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
EXPERIENCED SECURITY SUPERVISOR
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has a NEW opportunity for a Security Supervisor in Downtown Minneapolis.
We are seeking a security professional with 2-5 years of comprehensive security experience, outstanding communication & documentation skills, and the ability to drive performance. The Security Supervisor will be responsible for the daily activities and productivity of their security team; overseeing a team of 15-25 officers. Candidates for this supervisor role should possess the following:
- Prior security, military, law enforcement or related field experience required (2-5 years)
- Prior supervisor experience
- Impeccable customer service and team leadership skills
- The ability to drive team performance
- Experience setting standards and assessing accountability
- Possess excellent communication and documentation skills
- Maintain superb professionalism under all circumstances
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Starting pay rates: $18/hr
Schedule: Tues-Sat 8a-4p
Why Wait? Apply Today! For more information about these career opportunities, please give our office a call at 763-287-3122
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our client from harm!