Title: Electrical Harness Engineer
Location: East Peoria and Decatur
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Comfortable in manufacturing environments
- Prompt, reliable and high emotional intelligence
- Supplier development and collaboration / negotiation through should cost modeling
- Solid understanding of various manufacturing processes associated with wiring harness manufacturing, tooling, build boards, end of line testing, etc.
- Strong knowledge of process flows, PFMEA, control plans and gauge R&R
- Knowledge of defect tracking, stop gates and other lean methodologies
- Expertise in should cost modeling via tools like aPriori, Costimator or TcPcm
- Ability to interact with Creo models or work from 2D drawings
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
- Cost Modelling
- Defect Tracking
- Electrical Wirings
- Emotional Intelligence
- Lean Manufacturing