To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Unitek Technical Services, Inc
- Phone: 703-825-2759
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NTS Unitek • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Unitek Technical Services provides supplier management, development, and related technical services to corporations around the world.
- Utilize quality science techniques to effect continuous performance improvement at assigned suppliers;
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to process, assembly, manufacturing, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or electro-mechanical systems;
- Ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards;
- Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement; Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, supplier, and procurement (as appropriate) to ensure requirements / expectations are satisfied;
- Facilitate development of supplier recovery plans;
- Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements;
- Collaborate with supplier to investigate root cause and corrective actions when process or product deficiencies are detected; Identify, plan, and facilitate cross-functional improvement activities;
- Deploy variation management tools and techniques at select suppliers to mitigate risk;
- Have performed Quality System Audits, AS9102 First Article Reviews; computer proficiency and proficiency with MS Office products.
- Travel is required and may extend beyond the local area.
- Initial supplier assignments may change to meet customer requirements.
- Work hours are not fixed or guaranteed and may extend beyond 40 hours per week to meet customer requirements. Stated hours are an estimate and do not constitute a guarantee of hours. Some assignments may be “on call”.
- Aerospace supplier experience is preferred and may be used as the primary selection criteria among equally qualified candidates.
- Candidate should have a personal laptop
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, we are unable to sponsor at this time
- W2 contract position to work on as needed basis