To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Vernon, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Office Coordinator - Mt. Vernon, WA
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, LLC • Mount Vernon, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for maintaining a pleasant and consistent flow in the daily operations of the clinic by providing excellent customer service, communicating effectively with fellow employees, physician offices, patients and insurance companies, and efficiently handling all tasks related to claims and financial submissions. Supports and contributes to the mission, vision and values of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS - Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years experience reception or front office experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to multitask, organizational detail, ability to meet deadlines, work with little to no supervision, as a member of a team, efficient time management skills, computer programs including (Word, Excel, etc.).
Experience - Reception experience in a medical office setting is preferred.
- Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from patients, physician offices, or other sources.
- Verifies insurance coverage for patients under workers'' compensation, motor vehicle accident, or those scheduled with less than 24 hours notification.
- Collects patient co payments and puts in a secure location.
- Maintains and orderly and organized front office work space.