To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for providing level one support to end users on a variety of basic to moderately complex technical issues involving computer, software, network connectivity, printers and related peripheral equipment. Responsible for providing basic troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance to end users on support requests. Escalates support requests as necessary. Monitor and maintain ticket management system, software licenses and inventory records
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Initial point of contact for all technical inquiries and requests for service; responds directly or routes to appropriate team member.
- Resolves basic to moderately complex technical issues involving hardware (i.e., personal computers, tablets, mobile phones, printers), and general business software such as Microsoft Office.
- Monitor the IT ticket incident management system to ensure timely acknowledgement of technology support requests. Prioritizes ticket requests, distributes/escalates requests to appropriate IT team member.
- Document, track, and monitor escalated issues to ensure a timely resolution and effective communication to all parties involved.
- Work closely with members of the IT team to ensure successful completion of technology requests.
- Maintains and administers licenses and support contracts for the software.
- Maintains and updates hardware and software inventory records.
- Maintains documentation for problem resolutions and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of support desk experience or equivalent relevant work experience and education.
- Basic level knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support.
- Basic level knowledge of computers, printers, and peripherals, common Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows 7.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; handle multiple priorities; and provide results in a timely manner in fast paced environment.
Ability to prioritize and organize own work and manage time effectively.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.