Inventory Systems Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Inventory Systems Manager to join our Purchasing team.
Come visit one of our Open Houses! Visit uline.jobs for details. Position Responsibilities
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Act as the main purchasing representative for implementing Uline's new inventory management system with a focus on forecasting and replenishment.
- Participate as a key member of the System Implementation team, acting as liaison between Purchasing, IT, third-party service providers and all other departments within the organization.
- Play a key role in determining and explaining the system's required parameters and how they should be set for initial implementation. Once implemented, manage changes and updates when appropriate.
- Review existing instructional guides related to inventory management / purchasing functions and help generate new ones.
- Ensure system users are informed and competent in their roles and duties.
- Perform frequent audits of system parameters to verify proper setup and execution of forecasting and purchasing. May require the development or ability to "pull data" and to organize information into meaningful reporting.
- Participate in the initial training and continued education of new and existing users and in the evolution of initially under utilized system features.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years experience in purchasing, demand forecasting or related field.
- Specific experience with demand planning and fulfillment systems, such as JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other similar tools.
- Experience with large-scale implementation(s) of demand planning / inventory management systems.
- Ability to develop reports using SQL, VBA, Access, advanced Excel and other tools or programming.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Inventory Management Software