S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.Job Title: Billing Associate
The primary function of this position if to provide assistance to the CFO and Controller.Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in mechanical and financial billings.
- Provide backup assistance for bonds: bid/payment & perf./surety.
- Coordinate and manage state and city licenses as well as certificates of authorization.
- Administer notaries.
- Manage the petty cash for the Norton Corporate Branch.
- Financial officer’s signature.
- Oversee Minority Business Enterprise.
- Manage the financial aspect of Target (Union) jobs.
- Prepare various contract documents.
- Participate in Month-End Closing processes.
- Complete enrollment applications and monthly reports for OCIP Jobs.
- Compile executive expense reports.
- Assist in processing insurance claims.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education / Work Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 5+ years of previous billing experience is required.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e., Word, and particularly Excel).REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
- Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
- Claim Processing
- Construction Engineering