What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Sprinkler Service Sales Representative to join our team. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Sprinkler service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
How you will do it
• Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
• Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
• Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
• Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 standards and local codes.
• Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers, general contractors and end users.
• Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
• Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the Sprinkler Service Business.
What we look for
• Two years Sales experience in a similar industry preferred.
• Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
• Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems preferred.
• Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and organize work.
• Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Window/ Office 2007.
• Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.