Job Description Full-time onsite:
* Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this particular role, it will be performed full-time on site. This means work will be conducted on location at a BAE Systems facility 100% of the time.
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics -from detecting threats for F-15, F-22, & F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first -exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems. Our Operations employees turn innovative engineering designs into real solutions to meet our customers' needs. From Supply Chain, to manufacturing and test, Electronic Systems offers opportunities to work with technology rarely accessible in other manufacturing firms. Our training and development programs provide employees with career advancement in a diverse work environment. Please note this position supports our Weekend Day Shift working Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3AM to 3PM. You will work 36 Hours and be paid for 40 Hours plus earn a 10% pay premium. This 4th Shift Test position in the AEWS/TACAIR Microwave Factory. Individuals selected for the position will:
* Test and Tune Microwave Modules to meet customer requirements. * Provide technical advice and assistance to engineers in the development or modification of electronic assemblies and Sub- assemblies in the MW Factory.
* Develop Process improvements in the work cells of the manufacturing Factory to improve quality, cost and schedule.
* The individual will assist Product Engineers in developing tune patterns to allow modules to meet Specifications without extensive tuning reducing HPU's. Required Education, Experience, & Skills * Typically a High School Diploma and 2 year work experience or equivalent experience
* Any and all applicants must have at least an active Secret security clearance at time of application submission to be considered for this role Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills * Experience with Microwave testing and knowledge of MIL STD-883.
* Experience working with Microscopes. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Security Systems
- Low Voltage
- Repairing (Computer Systems)
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)