To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5031 Avenue O
Fort Madison, IA 52627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mechanic / Service Technician (Easily Apply)
Shottenkirk Fort Madison • Fort Madison, IA
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Only Experienced Service Techs should apply!
For over 30 years, Shottenkirk GM Giant has been providing top-notch customer service to our Fort Madison customers. Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Fort Madison.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
SHOTTENKIRK FORT MADISON is looking for Experienced Service Technicians for its busy Service Department! Restart your career at a place that you can call home. Our work force is very stable with low turnover because we value our employees! Come and enjoy the benefits of working in an established dealership and a comfortable work environment.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Discounts
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Provide labor and time estimates for any additional repairs required
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Requirements - Service Technician:
- You will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Dealership Experience required
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid driver's license
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and MVR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.