Are you looking to start a position immediately? Look no further.
Our client located in Norristown is looking for Order Pullers and Shipping Clerks to join their growing team!
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
Job Details for an Order Puller and Shipping Clerk:
- Schedule: M-F; 9AM-6PM; Some OT required on Mondays-Thursdays (Sometimes will work as late as 7:30PM)
- Pay Rate: $17 hourly
- Location: Norristown, PA
Job Perks for an Order Puller and Shipping Clerk:
- Weekly Pay
- Room for growth and advancement
- Eligible for $1 raise after 3 months
Job Responsibilities & Description for an Order Puller and Shipping Clerk:
- Responsible for packing customer orders into small boxes for shipping throughout the day and pulling orders
- Use WMS computer that scans all items on an order
- Print off shipping labels, packing slips and invoices with accuracy and speed, would remain at a shipping station for their entire day
Job Requirements for an Order Puller and Shipping Clerk:
- High school diploma required
- At least 6 months of prior warehouse or stocking experience (can be retail stocking, etc)
- Must be able to use a computer and read description labels
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
PA - KOP/Pottstown/West Chester/Philadelphia/Horsham
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Stock Control
- Accounts Receivable
- Logistics Operations