Our client, a leader in the medical manufacturing industry, is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Warehouse Operations Manager!
Job Details for Warehouse Operations Manager:
- Schedule: 8AM - 5PM
- Pay Rate: $75,000+
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Operations Manager:
- Responsible for the accurate assembly, checking, packing, sealing, labeling, and shipping of all orders or packages, in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Management capabilities of warehouse and staff, inventory and regulatory interaction.
- Handling of raw materials - receiving, quarantine, and release - with or by cGMP regulatory oversight or FDA guidance in addition to application DEA Compliance regulations.
- Assist in the handling of compound preparations as it exits the cleanroom complex when necessary. This may include labeling, storage and location, prior to delivery to clientele.
Job Requirements for Warehouse Operations Manager:
- 3-5 years cGMP warehouse experience and 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Computer experience to include the following: MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel (or similar)
- Warehouse industry shipping/receiving experience
- High School Diploma required, Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, warehouse operations manager and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Warehouse Inventory Management