Production Cook AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- AdventHealth Tampa Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs all work on production sheets in a timely fashion to meet meal deadlines.
- Performs proper handwashing techniques according to departmental standards.
- Uses hair restraints according to departmental standards.
- Adheres to portion control by using proper utensils for measurement, scales and standardized recipes.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment after each use and between different food items.
What You Will Need:
- Physical ability to perform designated job.
- At least 2 years of experience in cooking in an institutional setting.
- High School graduate (Preferred)
Please submit a copy of your resume
To perform duties related to the preparation of food supportive of the department operation.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.