To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6402 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Operator
Kastle Systems • Falls Church, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
At Kastle a Customer Care Operator is responsible for responding to alarm activations, placing outbound calls to clients to inform them of security related events; monitoring and analyzing video for security incidents, assisting clients with building and elevator access security, assisting with special projects and performing administrative functions as required. Customer Care Operations will provide professional, accurate and efficient services to Kastle's clients.
We are hiring part-time. Shift available are:
Tuesday and/or Thursday 6:00 - 10:00 PM and/or Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Work closely with IT, Client Services, Project Management, Service, & Remote Video Monitoring
- Process all contacts received through our in-house system, or any of the phones in the Operations Center, accurately and efficiently, while maintaining a professional decorum and following all designated procedures.
- Obtain and record all pertinent request information.
- Initiate data update requests whenever incorrect customer or system data is discovered.
- Process temporary “special admit” clearances for clients and their guests as requested and approved.
- Process, disable and disregard, building arm, and Installation &Services/Field Service Representatives requests.
- Communicate and work with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Respond to all building emergency calls as mandated by Kastle policies and procedures. These emergencies include, but are not limited to, police dispatch requests for such items as suspicious person reports and threats on personal safety, elevator emergency calls and fire related calls.
- Keep all Operations Center areas, and the designated work station in particular, clean and properly maintained.
- Special projects and duties as assigned by the Shift Manager & Ass’t Shift Manager
- Interacting with technical personnel, such as Installation and Service or Systems Support, as needed.
- Maintain positive attitude & display professionalism at all time.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma. Advanced education/associate degree preferred.
- Prior customer service and/or security experience
- NTX and Alarmist qualified a plus.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Extensive on the job training will be provided.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Available to work various shifts and holidays as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and phone demeanor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic and routine troubleshooting capability – some data analysis may be required
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capability.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good typing skills and ability to operate a standard computer terminal and keyboard.
- Perform detailed work, interpret data, and apply knowledge and/or skills within a time-sensitive call center environment
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation, drug screening and driving record.
- Must continue to maintain a safe driving record and valid driver’s license to fulfill the travel requirements of this position.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security.
- Must be able to meet client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and at least 18 years old
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.