To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA 01803
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Revenue Accountant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Burlington, MA
Posted 24 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a technology client in their search for a Senior Revenue Accountant in Burlington, Massachusetts (MA). Summary: The Senior Revenue Accountant will be utilizing their technical accounting expertise to support and lead parts of the revenue process, including the monthly financial statement close, review of revenue transactions for appropriate revenue treatment, participation in operational decisions on revenue arrangement structuring, annual audit, accounting and other financial systems, and accounting policies, procedures, and controls. The role will have significant interaction with the Vice President, Finance and Accounting and other operational stakeholders. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for oversight of the revenue accounting operations with an understanding of the application of GAAP, review of transactions, account reconciliations, maintenance of internal controls, and accounting policies
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional teams to influence deal structure and process best practices
- Assist and help manage project to adopt new revenue accounting guidance (ASC 606), including new process and policy development and implementation
- Responsible for revenue month end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, schedules for entries, month-end close packages, and internal and external accounting data request
- Analyze and research revenue accounting matters, providing accurate and comprehensive documentation of issues identified and resolution reached, as well as all related adjustments and supporting calculations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5+ years relevant accounting experience required, CPA preferred
- Solid understanding of ASC 606 Revenue Guidance preferred