Weichert, Realtors is currently looking for a Sales Manager for our Doylestown, PA office. The Sales Manager is responsible for motivating and leading a team of real estate sales associates in their office. In addition, the Sales Manager handles the recruiting to promote office growth, as well as the training to ensure the success of their sales associates.
Management and Leadership:
• Leads all residential sales activities within a branch office.
• Promotes the Weichert One Stop services and products, including those relating to mortgage, insurance and title.
• Accountability for achieving branch office production and performance goals.
• Provides coaching and conducts one-on-ones and business planning sessions with Sales Associates to help them achieve their productivity goals.
• Leads weekly sales meetings to help Sales Associates achieve goals.
• Partners with Gold Services Manager to increase Weichert Financial Services opportunities in the office.
• Oversees agent participation in the Weichert Lead Network program and at WLN monthly meetings.
• Oversees agent participation in the Weichert Rental Network program.
• Conducts weekly training and call sessions.
• Manages the recruiting process for both new and experienced Sales Associates.
• Reports progress to the Regional Vice President on all recruiting and retention activities.
• Maintains an active role in the development and execution of our significant local marketing/advertising.
• Oversees direct mail/Farming programs.
• Uses the Marketing Resource Center to customize key sales tools and brochures.
• Implementing and managing various programs established by the company to achieve objectives.
• Demonstrates mastery of key sales tools within the office and coaches and trains Sales Associates on the use of the following tools, including but not limited to: Getting to Know You; Listing Presentation; Price Trend Analysis; Market Update; Buyer Consultation.
• Responsible for conditions and maintenance of the office grounds and supplies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• High school diploma or GED
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• State real estate license required
• A real estate broker's license is a plus
• Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation required
• Five (5) or more years as a successful real estate Sales Associate preferred
• Sales experience in the local market a plus
• Real estate sales management experience is a plus
• Knowledge of all state and federal rules and guidelines pertaining to real estate transactions
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
• Good coaching and mentoring skills
• An energetic, positive, and professional demeanor
• Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills with the ability to efficiently organize and set priorities
• Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and the general public
• Ability to identify, analyze and logically solve problems quickly
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products and knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)