Home Instead Senior Care is a NON-,MEDICAL Home Care Company that provides PERSONAL CARE, COMPANION, HOME HELPER and INCIDENTAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES to the elderly in their independent life style.
Companionship: Services are those that stimulate, encourage,and assist the individual.
Home Helper: Services generally involve light housekeeping, errands or incidental transportation.
Personal Care: Services are personal in nature and often include assistance with activities of daily living.
Wage: CAREGIVERS start at $9.00 per hour
Mileage: .75 per mile (when providing transportation)
- Read, write,speak, and have command of the English language.
- Must be 21 years old to apply.
- Social Security Card
- Texas Drivers License (valid)
- Texas Motor Vehicle Insurance (liability insurance) listing you as a driver.
- Reliable transportation-with air conditioning and heat.
- 3 Personal references-no family members.
- 3 Business References.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)